A). Omega Centre, Omega Street, Portsmouth, PO5 4LP.
A). Minnows – £3 per session, Juniors – £3 per session, Seniors – £4 per session (members) £5 per session (non-members), Boxing Fitness – £4 per session (members) £5 per session (non-members), Sunday Session – £2 per entry.
A). He is too young to do competitive boxing; however he can attend the minnow’s session (5yrs to 8yrs olds) on a Monday and Wednesday 4pm – 5pm contact England Boxing Coach/Boxing Tutor David Johnston on 07885 797577.
A). Please bring her in to our Junior session’s 5pm – 6pm on Monday & Wednesday.
A). Click here to go to the downloads section of the Boxing Awards website. Click the ‘Boxing Awards Order Form‘, print form and order Non Contact Student Booklet. Then bring the book and certificates to the Boxing Academy and we will take you for the GB National Awards programme.
A). Contact HOP Gym Supervisor and coach – Dave Johnston to book your child a place on the HOP Boxing Camps: email@example.com
A). – Subs (Money for your club fees)
- Training top and shorts – Trainers or Boxing Boots
- Warm clothing for after the training session
- Wash kit and towel (if you want to shower after session)
- Water Bottle (to keep hydrated throughout the session)
- Skipping Rope (optional the academy has a skipping ropes)
- Leather Boxing Gloves (optional the academy has gloves)
- Head guard (optional, the Academy has head guards)
- Bandages or wraps (ideally the adidas wraps or any local sports shop will sell on line)